A NETWORK OF TRUST
In the wake of the amazing growth of Shopify, all over the world, the ecosystem of service providers is also growing extremely rapidly. Managing merchants eCommerce or retail projects, working on their sites design, or bringing additional services via an App: innovation and entrepreneurial dynamics are today at full speed around Shopify.
One of the consequences of this global craze is that quality becomes a real subject. With the SSC Trusted Partner label, ShopiShopa Consulting wants to identify and push forward a network of professional and qualified providers.
This label is awarded to agencies and freelancers trusted and highly recommended by ShopiShopa Consulting. The SSC Trusted Partner logo aims at helping its recipients be more visible to their future clients, by providing a qualitative stamp.
To get the SSC Trusted Partner label, service providers must necessarily meet the following two conditions:
- Be trained and know how to use, when relevant, the SSC MAP® methodology,
- Have already successfully worked on Shopify, Shopify Plus or Shopify POS projects in partnership with ShopiShopa Consulting.
Receiving the label is free of charge, it is based on trust, and awarded for a calendar year. It is particularly important that the label be reset annually, in order to ensure that the recipients quality level stays constant.
- Website: pikka.fr
- Location: Bordeaux (France)
- Website: rainbow-studio.net
- Location: Mulhouse (France)
The Other Store
- Site web : the-other-store.com
- Localisation : Paris (France)
- Website: Profile on Malt
- Location: Reims (France)
FREELANCE PROJECT MANAGERS
Laetitia Alet Figureau
- Website: gee-c.com
- Location: Nantes (France)
- Website: shipandco.com
- Location: Kyoto (Japon)