After Season 1 and Season 2, ShopiShopa Consulting, a Shopify Plus & Shopify POS Technology Consulting boutique for mid-sized and major corporations, is announcing Season 3 of The ShopiShopaShow, its Shopify-focused podcast.
Season 3 will start on October 3rd, and it’s time to reveal a brand new format starring an international team of regular guests! 🔥
This season, for each episode, our host Christophe Davy will be joined by a team of guests to discuss the Shopify news! A little bit like professional friends from all over the world would gather from time to time to discuss some business topics. 🗣 🌎
- Julia Jackle is the CEO of Creative971, the leading Shopify Plus eCommerce agency in the Middle East. Julia, who is German, lives in Dubai. And apart from being a Shopify expert, she contributes to the economic development of the UAE, being featured in the CIO Times Magazine article "The 10 Leading Business Women of 2021". 🇦🇪 🇩🇪
- Lavinia Siardi is the co-founder of Nama Studio, an Italian Shopify boutique agency dedicated to creating successful eCommerce stories. Lavinia has many years of global expertise with Shopify, while living in different countries (Japan, UK, Italy). 🇮🇹
- Giles Corbett is the co-founder and CEO of Cloudshelf, a solution allowing physical retailers to manage digital displays in store and increase conversion. Giles, who is based in London, has a serious track record in the retail industry and he is omnichannel-obsessed. 🇬🇧
- Robin H. Smith is the co-founder and CEO of VL Omni, a multichannel integration solution allowing retailers to move data seamlessly through their infrastructure. Living in Canada, Shopify’s home country, Robin has a special view on the platform and its ecosystem. 🇨🇦
- Thomas Bertrand is the founder and CEO of Ship&co, a solution helping merchants automate their shipping process. Based in Japan, Thomas (who is French) is a Shopify ecosystem pioneer (he started using Shopify when it was still in beta) and also a Shopify merchant (selling bento boxes on BentoAndCo.com). 🇯🇵 🇫🇷
With this amazing international team, we hope The ShopiShopaShow will bring even more value to the Shopify ecosystem! 💪
The ShopiShopaShow is available on all podcast platforms. 📡
For more information on The ShopiShopaShow, feel free to contact us.